Saturday, April 9, 2011

several shades of busy

Listen, I ain't got time (that's a Hellacopters song, isn't it?) right now to pretend this blog is a hub of crazy activity, and I guess you guys don't really come here looking for zany news or whatever, so it's okay. I've got a shitload of work to do until I fly off to Tilburg on Monday, so if you really really must read me, 1) seek professional help, 2) buy Terrorizer and Rock-a-Rolla, they both have new issues out also with other articles by people who do it better than me. Or LOUD!, if you're Portuguese. If you're not, buy it anyway. There's cool pictures.

So, here's a little something. I've been listening to J Mascis' new album every day, especially before I go to sleep, so here you go. It's beautiful, it's quiet, it's quirky, it's moving and I'm in love with it.

1 comment: