Sunday, September 18, 2011




(click on the page to see the readable large version)

Published: Terrorizer #172, July 2008
Interviewee: Steven Rathbone (vocals/guitar)
Random facts:
- Last From The Vault I posted was also a feature taken from Terrorizer #172. Kickass issue!
- If my case for Lair Of The Minotaur as the most metal band in the world wasn't airtight enough at this time, the band made my arguing even easier with their follow-up to 'War Metal Battle Master', called 'Evil Power'. There's a song called 'Let's Kill These Motherfuckers' on that one.
- I have a mix CD in permanent residence in my car with my favourite Lair Of The Minotaur songs from all their albums. Not many bands achieve that status with me.
- Lair Of The Minotaur have one of the ultimate distinctions a metal band can have these days - their own burger at Kuma's Corner. It looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment