Thursday, September 8, 2011

live shots: sólstafir


I've heavily addicted to Sólstafir's fabulous new double-album 'Svartir Sandar', but instead of bragging about a record that's not even out yet, I'll just signal my current obsession with a few shots from both occasions - Music Box in Lisboa and as a part of Eistnaflug in Neskaupstaður - where I've been lucky enough to witness the Icelandic dudes in stage action, where they kick as much ass as they do on disc. In the meanwhile, while you wait for 'Svartir Sandar' to screw with your head as much as it has done with mine, spin 'Í Blóði og Anda', 'Masterpiece Of Bitterness' and 'Köld' a few times, I've recently revisited them all in one long full-discography session and they're still awesome.

Lisboa, December 14th 2010














Neskaupstaður, July 7th 2011







No comments:

Post a Comment